Individual Learning Sessions:
These sessions provide:
1. An opportunity to informally explore learning Hebrew, Jewish trivia and socialise in a friendly non-formal educational environment.
2. Support for the unique set of values of parental educational goals.
3. Guidance for learning Hebrew and attaining Jewish Knowledge – as per individuals interest.
For booking an individual learning time or to arrange a meeting to discuss your educational interest, please fill in RSVP form with specific request.
All children are to be accompanied by adult/guardian who is to remain on premises for the entire duration the child/ren are present.
1) Via Website https://www.chabadbyron.com.au/donations
2) In Charity box at program
3) Volunteer: eg. assist with preparation for, and clean-up of; communal functions, educational activities.